Renting at Orange Harbor
Orange Harbor is a popular community for seasonal and annual rentals due to its convenient location and quick access to Ft. Myers attractions. In fact, homeowners like the option of being able to rent their home if they are not coming down for the winter season. Orange Harbor allows renting with a 30-day minimum.
Are you a renter?
If you would like to have your name placed on a list that is given to residents who want to rent their homes, fill out the Renter Form below. A resident will contact you direct regarding terms and conditions. Barefoot Realty does not assist with rentals; we simply supply a list of renters to homeowners who want to rent their home.
Read this information first before proceeding.
1. To be able to rent, you must meet an age requirement. One person in the home must be 55; the minimum age is 40.
2. The first time you rent at the community, you must have a background/credit check.
3. Orange Harbor allows renting for a minimum of 30 days.
4. Two dogs or cats up to 25 pounds each are allowed in the community for residents. Homeowners have the option of allowing renters' pets or not. BE SURE TO ASK!
5. Typical rental rates are listed at right. The prices are comparable to the rental market in Ft. Myers. Be sure to review.
If you meet the criteria above, fill out the Renter Form at the link below.
Are you a homeowner?
For residents interested in renting their home, we offer a list of renters interested in renting in the community. Note: If a resident rents their home at Orange Harbor, the renter must do the following:
If renting for less than six months, the homeowner must remit the Tourist Development Tax to Lee County and pay state sales tax on the rental amount. Here's the link to Lee County website for forms and information.
- Have a background/credit check with management
- Obey the rules of the community
Call the sales office at 239-672-2994 to request the list. Note: Barefoot Realty does not negotiate or take any part in the procuring of a renter. Residents must contact renter and handle all aspects of renting their home.