Renting at Orange Harbor
Orange Harbor is a popular community for seasonal and annual rentals due to its convenient location and quick access to Ft. Myers attractions. In fact, homeowners like the option of being able to rent their home if they are not coming down for the winter season. Orange Harbor allows renting with a 30-day minimum.
Are you a renter?
If you would like to have your name placed on a list that is given to residents who want to rent their homes, fill out the Renter Form below. A resident will contact you if they are renting their home.
Read this information first before proceeding.
1. To be able to rent, you must meet an age requirement. One person in the home must be 55; the minimum age is 40.
2. The first time you rent at the community, you must have a background/credit check.
3. Orange Harbor allows renting for a minimum of 30 days.
4. No dogs are allowed in the community.
5. New rental rates for 2016 - 2017 are listed at right. The prices are comparable to the rental market in Ft. Myers. Be sure to review.
If you meet the criteria above, fill out the form at the link below.
Are you a homeowner?
For residents interested in renting their home, we offer a list of renters interested in renting in the community. Note: If a resident rents their home at Orange Harbor, the renter must do the following:
The homeowner must remit the Tourist Development Tax to Lee County and pay state sales tax on the rental amount. Here's the link to Lee County website.
- Have a background/credit check with management
- Obey the rules of the community
Call the sales office at 239-672-2994 to request the list. Note: Barefoot Realty does not negotiate or take any part in the procuring of a renter. Residents must contact renter and handle all aspects of renting their home.